When do the Myers addon changes drop?
I'm sharpening up Myers' knives in anticipation, with Halloween kills coming out soon the original bogeyman is gonna see some playtime.
Do you reckon we'll eventually get a licensed skin of the aged mask from the new films?
Comments
Oct.19
I would love some skins for Mikey from the new movies. The masks look so badass.
I am very excited to use new improved Vanity mirror.
Obviously I wouldn't mind it for the people who want it. But those masks are wack. Absolutely hideous.
To each their own. But I think they are awesome. Best masks since the original;
Realistically i think not because we only know behaviour has the license for the first original movie, Halloween 1978. That's why everything in that chapter is only related to the first movie.
And also, nothing has been rumoured/leaked for laurie or shape cosmetics. Hopefully they see how many people want more halloween cosmetics and we'll get some soon.
sweet cheers.