Survivor main now playing 50/50

Since MMR I have found myself playing much more killer when i was always a religious survivor main! Has anyone else found that they have changed what they play since MMR was introduced? I am enjoying killer when I used to hate it!

Survivor queues (EU/UK) also seem a bit quicker at night than in months previously.

Comments

  • @tommy_n8 said:

    Since MMR I have found myself playing much more killer when i was always a religious survivor main! Has anyone else found that they have changed what they play since MMR was introduced? I am enjoying killer when I used to hate it!

    Survivor queues (EU/UK) also seem a bit quicker at night than in months previously.

    First week it was 50-50, but more i played, more i compared roles, and end up with survivor/killer 80/20. Compared to my experience as killer, i can drink coffee, watch YT or stream or listen music and still escape even if i make some mistakes. Playing killer is exact opposite, I rly enjoy Legion, but he is weak and has no anti-loop and it's very frustrating that if i want to enjoy chases i need to bring full slowdown build cause otherwise game ends in like 5 min.

  • Enjoy it until you reach the high ground of the game, then it becomes misreable.

  • I know it will get harder as my MMR increases but I'm finding it easier to manage because I'm able to spend more BPs on my killers for better perks so I feel liker I will be better prepared when I get there.