Small Game + Boon Totems
Have the devs considered how Small Game is going to function with the introduction of boon totems? The totem counter can be misleading if there are still blessed totems on the map. Perhaps an additional counter should be shown for how many totems are blessed in the trial?
This is on top of me already being concerned how boon totems can negate other totem perks, such as Inner Strength and Counterforce.
Comments
I thought blessing a totem counted as a cleanse action?
Don't you see the boon totem as a survivor?
It would be simple math problem
Small game says 2 totems are destroyed you see 2 that are boon. How many are left?
2 more because the killer probobly has {HONKING} undying
Lol nice one
I don't think it does, blessing a totem does not activate inner strength or clairvoyance.
Ah yes, I forgot the aura of the boon totems is map-wide. Fair point. More information wouldn't hurt though!
You are correct, blessing is not cleansing.
Ah yes, the famous sixth totem.
You could always bring a map and detective's hunch too for more info.
I guess that makes sense, or else infinite inner strength