Is It Possible To Get A Game Without Cheaters Anymore?

If it's not brightness settings, it's stretched rez, if it's not stretched rez it's a hacker.

Should we just all accept the fact that to play this game on a equal level we have to all get hacked clients to do so, because that's what it's starting to look like.

Comments

  • I have yet to see a hacker and I have no idea how to tell if someone is using stretched resolution or raised brightness.

  • @Kurri said:

    If it's not brightness settings, it's stretched rez, if it's not stretched rez it's a hacker.

    Should we just all accept the fact that to play this game on a equal level we have to all get hacked clients to do so, because that's what it's starting to look like.

    How does a stretched rez change anything pertaining to GF? I am actually curious past the fact it just centers the exposure area for looking at him.