Downing one of the last 2

Everytime I make sure I count the amount of hooks everytime I have to ensure that the last one doesn't find the hatch I have lost 2 pips just now because someone didn't want to sit on the ground to find their ally, to which I usually let the sitting one live anyone who disconnects needs to have a harsher penalty in the terms of wait time, everytime you disconnect because you don't "like" something or how I play you should have to wait 5m, 10m. 15m, 5 minute added for every disconnect and it only resets after 24 hours of not disconnecting and you can't just log off for 24 hours you have to actually play.

As a killer my job is hard, your job is a literal joke, so you take the fun away from me, the pallets, the flashlights, the teabagging the body blocking, I put up with your S. Time to put up with mine and if the devs thinks this is still not a problem or okay. Well then I suppose you can keep me as a killer for as long as I can endure this crap because it is slowly getting worse and more of a aggravation every day.

Regardless of the ranking system change this has to do with quality of life enjoy for the killer side. My Piggy Bank is closed until then, I main the Pig I work hard for my kills and when I am denied and they get the hatch instantly it shows me they are being toxic scum on purpose.


If you WON'T TAKE MY SUGGESTION, then allow me a feature to have my self less likely to be matched up with this person in the future and have it reset yearly, so if I see this person twice I can choose not to play with them as a killer then they can sit alone when many killers don't want to deal with their BS ANYMORE. THIS IS A FAIR more so than the first suggestion to the problem.

Comments

  • This community is only disconnecting more and more and even more if they simply don't like the killer. This is a serious problem and will kill the game because no killer will put up with this for long, I actually have never been legitimately angry, but yesterday it has happened because of disconnecting.

  • Last note if they disconnect I should get to keep my addons!