Will the addons being removed in 5.3.0 be replaced with the new addons?
I didn't see anything indicating either way. Maybe I overlooked something? I hope the removed addons are just being replaced, because if not that's a lot of bloodpoints I'll be losing.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Removed addons always get replaced.
Yes, i don't know what replaces what exactly but in the PTB i had some of the new add-ons already in my inventory.
I hope the removed add-ons for spirit get added to the next Yamaoka killer, if we ever get one.
They do get replaced by the new addons.
That's what I was thinking/hoping. I guess my doubt is stemming from previous times they've added new addons. Those new addons weren't replacing anything, though, come to think of it.
Thank you!
That’s because older killers sometimes didn’t have enough add-ons. Ex: Billy didn’t come out with iri add-ons.