Stranger things sale?
Is there a chance to another sale?
Since i didnt had any money to buy Steve outfits in discount...
Is there a chance to another sale?
Since i didnt had any money to buy Steve outfits in discount...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That last sale might of been it.
It's possible, but don't hold your breath on it.
I really hope so that there is another one since im saving money for all steve cosmetics.
They already had a sale. I feel like maybe they’ll have another one closer to the end but I doubt it.
Really hope so...
Exactly, 3 weeks is not enough.
I was thinking about buying those cosmetics but ######### hell it ended.