Whimp survivors

Some survivors are just whimps. I have just been in a match playing Myers and I had the add on unlimited evil within and I was separately downing and hooking survivors this one Dwight thought it would be a good idea to sit on the hatch and make it so I never see him, instead of helping the second to last survivor repair the last generator. Sitting on the hatch. This is just a rant post really lol.

Comments

  • 3/4 kills though so not a total loss
  • Well, you see the thing is, when there’s an INSTA DOWN Myers, you’d want to get away from that ASAP. It’s just common sense. It doesn’t excuse immersion, but, if they don’t wanna get downed, that’s not an issue. 
  • @douggie123 said:
    3/4 kills though so not a total loss

    I ######### feel your pain and anguish man i cant even count how many times this has happened.

  • Just take comfort in knowing that 4th survivor made like 5k in points that round. When I first started playing I had no idea how BP worked and assumed surviving was like 50k in points so more than once I hid all round and hatched it lol.

    Sooo many wasted rounds in my first few hours of survivor play. Also I'm on PS4 and spent my first 10 hours as the nurse which almost made me quit the game outright.

  • there's no point in trying to 2man gen against an Unlimited Evil myers unless you're SWF and there's a ton of pallets left tho so I can kinda understand him.

  • I have just been in a match playing Myers and I had the add on unlimited evil within 
    Do you not understand why MAYBE they didn’t risk going back? You just said it. Lets be realistic here. 9 times out of 10 the hooked Survivor probably wanted them to get out through hatch because you had the add-on. I’m not saying its right, I’m just saying calling a survivor a wimp for this is kind of unreasonable considering the circumstances.
  • I think unlimited evil myers should be removed but thats just me 8-)

  • I mean. The game is supposed to be about four independant survivors vs a killer.  
      
    Selfishness was kinda meant to be part of the game. Thats why SWF is so OP sometimes.
  • So am I a wimp for hatch camping a noed lagging wraith and not risking my last life oh and they stealth camped everyone me teice