Anyone notice anything weird with scratchmarks lately?

I'm playing on ps4. Several times now I've been chasing a survivor and they will turn a corner or I'll swing and miss and they dart off somewhere. I will look in every direction and there is not a scratchmark to be seen and if they're injured, there's no blood trail either. I've looked and they are not using Lightweight, Dance With Me, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet or even Urban Evasion. And given that we're in a chase and they already used their Sprint Burst, it's not that either (though that would leave scratch marks anyway). It's literally like they vanished out of thin air in the split second they leave my sight. I have not run into this problem before the recent update (unless there were some of those perks involved).

Comments

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I'm playing on ps4. Several times now I've been chasing a survivor and they will turn a corner or I'll swing and miss and they dart off somewhere. I will look in every direction and there is not a scratchmark to be seen and if they're injured, there's no blood trail either. I've looked and they are not using Lightweight, Dance With Me, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet or even Urban Evasion. And given that we're in a chase and they already used their Sprint Burst, it's not that either (though that would leave scratch marks anyway). It's literally like they vanished out of thin air in the split second they leave my sight. I have not run into this problem before the recent update (unless there were some of those perks involved).

    yeah this sometime s happens to me as well best solution dont risk pallets i know it makes chases a lot longer but you wont break your sight on them.

  • Ive had that once chased them into a building the scratches stopped
  • Its called juking. Survivors are small and corners are good for juking since you can turn the corner, crotch, then get behind the killer as he turns the corner. It could also be the survivor went a different direction and you did not notice. There are also perks for this like iron will, quick and quite, and Kate's scratch mark perk (I forget the name)
  • I thought it was just me being bad, but yes, I did notice strange things with scratchmarks and bloodstains.

  • Ahh, and I thought I was not paying enough attention