Post your most cursed DBD screenshots
I want to see some REAL cursed #########. Some of your most bizzare, wacky, and strange screenshots you've accumulated during your time in DBD. I'll start with some of my own.
I want to see some REAL cursed #########. Some of your most bizzare, wacky, and strange screenshots you've accumulated during your time in DBD. I'll start with some of my own.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man Pinhead really came on Wraith didn't he
Body is 1 character too short.
Body is 1 character too short.
Old screenshots
Context for the top does anyone remember that basement bug when the oni came out? Well that happened to me and I died in the void
Here are mine <3
Peg By Daylight
Obi Wan Balogne.
Same...
Gaslight Gatekeep
Close enough
Every day hurts me.
s(he) s(hit) (her)self
Also here's the video of the bottom screenshot
God i miss the old P2P laggy lobbies that created these cursed moments
My last screenshot was well named: "Don't facecamp."
Body is 1 character too short.
Pefectly normal, nothing to see here.
great map design, 10/10
not sure what's happening here, but it terrifies me
someone refused to play
gg
Bubba
And killers have the nerve to complain about RNG spawns!
The hatch nerf we were all hoping for.
This thread is killing me. Cursed DbD images are something I never knew I needed.
Also:
Oh man, 2016-2017 dbd was something else.
Friend took it when I crouched next to her and looked up to the sky.