Stranger things

Can someone please help me.

I have dead by daylight nightmare edition on CD. And i had steve harrington, Nancy wheeler and demogorgon. And today i went play this game. And saw that i dont have this characters. I must buy them?!?!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Have you changed accounts/console etc?

  • Have you re-insterted the disc into your console and tried to renew the licence?

  • @Mandy said:

    Have you re-insterted the disc into your console and tried to renew the licence?

    I dont know

  • But I dont have too clown doctor and Spirit i think

  • I think as you seem to be missing a few things, it might be better if you contact Support directly, they can see what's happening on your account directly.

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    This is the Support address, if you open a ticket there, someone can look at your account and we can see what the problem is.

  • Learn how to restore Playstation Store licenses on your PlayStation console.

    If you're on PlayStation.

  • @Marzipan1 said:

    Can someone please help me.

    I have dead by daylight nightmare edition on CD. And i had steve harrington, Nancy wheeler and demogorgon. And today i went play this game. And saw that i dont have this characters. I must buy them?!?!

    I've had this issue a few times. If you have game pass and start the game without the cd then the DLC'S won't be available since they are on the disc. If you quit the game fully and then start it up again with the disc in then it should work. Hope this helps.