Possible game additions?
Do you guys think that we should be able to click on or off the teachable perks in the character info section once we have unlocked them? I think that would save sooo much frustration getting the stupid useless ones out of the way because they legit waste the space in the blood web that could be taken up for a better perk.
Let me explain why I am asking this... I have had to recently spend over 900k bp at lvl 50 already to get one of my other killers the hex ruin perk. It's crazy frustrating because all of the other perks just kept appearing over and over again and I frankly don't want every single perk, just the good ones so i don't have to spend 5mil bp on just one character and then have to do the same process with 20+ other characters Its very time consuming to the point its absolutely frustrating.
Let me know if you think this would be a good addition, and who knows... maybe they just might add it one day.
Comments
I would rather see some overall improvement to reduce grind. This would help to get best perks on new killers / survivors, but wouldn't really help new players that need tons of BP to unlock all of them.
Still think this is one of the best ideas for it and easiest to implement.
Yea I like where you're going with that... and maybe the new player help could be adding computer levels for people to practice with. Such as level 1-10 computer opponent which could be the same as red rank one or bronze IV in terms of skill and ability. That would get x10 more people to play and get way more confidence to get better. Actually learn their killer/survivor character the proper way. without having to be trashed all of the time by the toxic ones who have 3000+ hours in the game and use super meta builds to destroy new killers / survivors. It makes no sense to me why the structure is the way it is now. This game has been out for years...
as far as the blood web changes go, I'd say either or, so if we are reducing the blood web amount given at one time entirely, then there is no need to take 50% of the tree away. If they get the ratio correct, the way it is now should work fine aside from the way the entity chooses to outsmart you and destroy your chances at getting ready good perk upgrades or having to choose between a good one because you know its going to consume the other one instead of going from the middle and racing you to it.
for the game play, They can definitely make faster animations, in fact most addons already prove that. I don't know if clicking will work because you cant really use your mouse on the screen, especially if you're using it to steer.
I think they need to get rid out of tier1 and tier2 perk. What actually makes people mad is u need to open each perk 3 times to get it full value.
I think unlocking a perk (activating the teachable at lv 30/35/40 or buying from shrine) should automatically make that perk available to all characters at tier 1.
This would reduce the overall perk grind by a third, and ensure that you don't need to grind out 50+ levels just to get access to the perks you've already unlocked.
You still need to grind out for tiers 2 ans 3 sure, but you have tier 1 available no matter what.
This change would vastly benefit newer players (or unleveled characters), while having minimal effect for established players who have already maxed everything, and won't upset the item/addon/offering value.