Add "Skip Intro" function in settings
I would like to see the "Skip Intro" function every time it is shown to me when I start the game this is very annoying. Idk where need write about that, many useful suggestions are ignored bhvr.
I would like to see the "Skip Intro" function every time it is shown to me when I start the game this is very annoying. Idk where need write about that, many useful suggestions are ignored bhvr.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're on PC I believe you can accomplish this by just deleting the intro video file.
But that be violation rules(i'm not delete/edit game files)
Emmm.... Press any button and it auto-skipped? Works for me.
You... know you can press just about any button and skip it, right?
Yes, i know that. Doesn't that enrage you?
what
Erm... what the deuce?