Stop cross play pc consol

I would like the possibility to choose witch platform do I want to play against, I really don't want to play with PC gamer, just with Xbox and switch (I'm on PS4). Thank you to make something in the game

Comments

  • I can tell you what that would make: 2 hour Qs

  • No because other person can be like me so the can try to add the possibility and see

  • You can actually disable crossplay if I remember correctly, it's at the bottom of the options tab. Tho, let me warn you, you will have a very bad time finding a game.

  • @Mistakesweremade said:

    You can actually disable crossplay if I remember correctly, it's at the bottom of the options tab. Tho, let me warn you, you will have a very bad time finding a game.

    That depends on your platform. On Steam I disable crossplay when I play killer and get near instant queues. On survivor I enable crossplay to get faster queues.

  • that's not what cross-play is about:(

  • @eloise said:

    I would like the possibility to choose witch platform do I want to play against, I really don't want to play with PC gamer, just with Xbox and switch (I'm on PS4). Thank you to make something in the game

    Good thing i dont wanna play with console either, its so sad that they dont have chat and thus i cant collect their SALT.