๐ This is Halloween! Which Halloween costume would you like to see? ๐ป
Apparently, during this year's Halloween event, survivors are going to get more ugly sweaters.
It made me wonder why survivors couldn't have Halloween costumes. Here some good polls.
If you choose "Other", type it in the comments section.
Comments
The only right awnser.
Mad Scientist Claudette pls
some killer skins
Iโd like to see this!
Bill dresses up as a Zombie/Special Infected, because yes.
Supergirl Kate. That would require license tho.
Anime Princess Dwight.
I wanna see Cheryl's "Transform" costume from Silent Hill 3, that turns her into Princess Heart.
I think those dorky vampire outfits you see in cheesy horror movies would look sooo funny on Dwight, fangs and all.
Supervillain ace or a Myers skin because that would make sense
I chose Super Villain Ace because I thought it sounded interesting, fun, and funny to see what would be in store for that type of costume.
Dwight with the bedsheet/glasses like Michael Myers.
Death Metal Jeff...? He has enough metal skins, give him a vampire costume or something
But.. Death Metal Jeff and Scientidt Claudette already exist as normal skins?
All good options. David is the most deserving.
Honestly, a Viking outfit sounds more fitting for Jeff rather than David. While Death Metal Jeff could be cool, I think for Halloween he should have something more unique.