Blood debt challenge
It needs a change it's not a master challenge so why does it need to be impossible to complete seriously i nearly spent 2 weeks on it and still haven't completed it how about this just make it 5 instead of 10.
It needs a change it's not a master challenge so why does it need to be impossible to complete seriously i nearly spent 2 weeks on it and still haven't completed it how about this just make it 5 instead of 10.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, that feels like a really badly thought out challenge.
It's the only (survivor) challenge I have left so I just have it always on and will just let it very very very very very slowly happen naturally. But yeah, I think I have 4 done so far in the dozen and a halfish games I've played with it active.
It took a very long time. Very grindy and situational. Although strangely I seemed to have noticed progress for just any unhook on at least one occasion. Unless it was in my head, but I frickin’ took it.
That one can take forever to do of your just playing normally. I got it in 2 days running to find killer and letting em hook me first, twice maybe.... then playing normally. With empathy perk I can always keep an eye where the other person it at with kindred it makes it lot easier.