Grim Pantry is the most boring map
Every single time I get this map, survivors beeline for the pantry as soon as they get hit. It's obnoxious.
Every single time I get this map, survivors beeline for the pantry as soon as they get hit. It's obnoxious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead Dawg Saloon begs to differ.
Rotten Fields and Sheltered Woods also would like a word.
Isn't that the map with a jungle gym with both windows open too? Yeah, not the greatest map for killers.
I can see why people dont like it. I do like the 2 tier jungle gyms though, especially the lower level. Looking forward to the rework providing they don't make it bright like cornfield.