Zombies on Hawkins
I just played a game on Hawkins as Nemesis. I don’t really know what happened by the zombies went ape ######### and got at least 3 downs and a few more hits. Apparently, being close to the gate for the upside down turns them into seal team 6. WTH happened. lol.
Comments
I am going to miss this map. Definitely one of the best for Nemesis. Not just because of zombies, either. All of those unsafe vaults. And the excessive pallets he cuts through like butter. Aah!
Yeah. Nemesis on Hawkins is awesome. Not just because of the zombies, but oh damn the zombies are great, they can wreck survivors.
I will miss Hawkins. I don't like getting it 5 times in a row when I play DbD, but I like having it in the rotation.
I’m so sad Hawkins is gonna be gone. I hope the devs increase the odds of spawning there in the final few days.