There should be bot killers and survivors available

For those who just enjoy playing but don't need to be around other people. Gaining only %5 of any original xp seems fair to play with bots. Survivor or killer.

Just saying sometimes bots are better

Comments

  • @WeissSchnee08 said:

    For those who just enjoy playing but don't need to be around other people. Gaining only %5 of any original xp seems fair to play with bots. Survivor or killer.

    Just saying sometimes bots are better

    I'm...torn on this.

    What I would like is a bot survivor AI to take over from survivors that AFK/DC, as - as it stands - this is frustrating for both sides.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285126/there-should-be-bot-killers-and-survivors-available

    I'm...torn on this.

    What I would like is a bot survivor AI to take over from survivors that AFK/DC, as - as it stands - this is frustrating for both sides.

    Sometimes bots are better. If I could outfit a bot to be my teammate I would do it in a heartbeat. Tbh it sounds like a dream to have a bot when the killer is doing alot over one person and not chasing anyone else. I could just be in the wrong community if ppl feel a certain way about my comments.

  • @WeissSchnee08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539281#Comment_2539281

    Sometimes bots are better. If I could outfit a bot to be my teammate I would do it in a heartbeat. Tbh it sounds like a dream to have a bot when the killer is doing alot over one person and not chasing anyone else. I could just be in the wrong community if ppl feel a certain way about my comments.

    I definitely agree, bots would make for better teammates. The tutorial bots put in work!

  • The only place where Bots would be justified would be in KYF, without any compensation so that players can try out new Killers or new Perks and explore new/reworked Maps. If nto with Bots, then just a Solo-Mode for testing (e.g. unlimited power for Killers, which need Survivors to charge it up like Oni).

    Other than that, I hope I dont ever see any Bots in regular games. And IMO, if you dont want to play with other players, a Multiplayer Onlinegame is the wrong place to be.

  • I wish we had that too. And let us play any killer or survivor. I don’t care about points or anything. It’d be a more fun game mode and relaxing.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539292#Comment_2539292

    I definitely agree, bots would make for better teammates. The tutorial bots put in work!

    XD true

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    The only place where Bots would be justified would be in KYF, without any compensation so that players can try out new Killers or new Perks and explore new/reworked Maps. If nto with Bots, then just a Solo-Mode for testing (e.g. unlimited power for Killers, which need Survivors to charge it up like Oni).

    Other than that, I hope I dont ever see any Bots in regular games. And IMO, if you dont want to play with other players, a Multiplayer Onlinegame is the wrong place to be.

    Trying to enjoy a game with a couple friends and bots is all I'm suggesting. Guess having a dialogue is not possible if that's how you feel.

  • @WeissSchnee08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539305#Comment_2539305

    Trying to enjoy a game with a couple friends and bots is all I'm suggesting. Guess having a dialogue is not possible if that's how you feel.

    I mean, with friends is a different thing. This is what KYF for and I guess it would be alright to fill the remaining spots with Bots in this mode.

    But I dont really see a Solo-Mode for DBD which is completely with Bots and only one human player.