Someone DCing should automatically make it so everyone else who remains in the trial can't Dpip

I can't tell you how many times I get in a game and a minute in someone DC's cause they go down than its a 3v1 with 5 gens left super difficult. What do you guys think about making everyone else unable to Dpip because 600 blood points for someone DCing is a little rediculous, 600 points is nothing compared to a possible Dpip!

Comments

  • SWF would abuse this.

  • @Orion said:

    SWF would abuse this.

    SWF already abuse everything, basing a balance issue or game issue solely on SWF is unhealthy.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539108#Comment_2539108

    SWF already abuse everything, basing a balance issue or game issue solely on SWF is unhealthy.

    Ignoring players when discussing a balance issue is worse.

    SWF is a thing. You can't ignore it just because you don't like it, and saying "they already abuse everything" doesn't mean you should give them more stuff to abuse.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539181#Comment_2539181

    Ignoring players when discussing a balance issue is worse.

    SWF is a thing. You can't ignore it just because you don't like it, and saying "they already abuse everything" doesn't mean you should give them more stuff to abuse.

    They were given something to abuse (as in bullying) on the PTB soon to be live: Spirit

  • Having a forced depip game is much less of an issue now that you can't degrade.

  • @Orion said:

    SWF would abuse this.

    Then they could make it so swf cannot "abuse" it.

  • I agree with that. Especially considering grades aren't used for matchmaking anyways.

  • @Orion said:

    SWF would abuse this.

    How? Since rank really doesn't matter more than rewards.

  • Considering how pathetic the quitter bonus is, why not? It would also prevent the killer from depipping so why not?

    I'd be completely on board with this. As a solo queue survivor it can be difficult to pip even in normal matches, let alone a match where someone DCs either instantly or on their first down/hook therefore ruining the match for the rest of the survivors.

    @Orion said:

    SWF would abuse this.

    To help better the quality of life for solo q I think it's fine. How are swfs going to abuse this? I thought that if one person DCs from a group, everyone gets hit with a penalty? I may be wrong about this but I could have sworn that was in place so correct me if I'm wrong. And if it isn't then make it so, that way swfs can't abuse DCs.