17 days until mid-chapter:(
That feels soo long away:( But im really excited for all of the changes and the halloween event. But all of the discussion about it kinda has me burnt out on the game. Playing live feels outdated now. And im really tense about the boon totems, if they are gonna make playing killer super hard or not. And also i don't like using add-ons because i feel like im wasting them since a lot of them im using are getting changed. Just doesn't feel like much is going on inside the game right now. But i also feel like i should be grinding BP. Anyone else feel similar?
Comments
I feel the same for a while now. But it has nothing to do with midchapter.
I really hope they surprise us with this event. Something to spice up the gameplay and break the current monotony.
Im also hoping Claudette gets a witchy cosmetic and Felix gets a shirtless one! My goodness, it feels like it’s going to be forever until it comes out.
I feel the same way sort of. But I hope the halloween event is good.
since when? for me it was probably the hellraiser chapter release. Just felt so lackluster.
I’m mainly excited for Spirit. She’s still unfair on live servers but thankfully we don’t have to wait to much longer.
They addressed the counterplay issue, and they also removed the add-ons that otzdarva thought were OP. So they addressed the main complaints but i guarantee people will still be salty...
What's the change(s) you're most excited for? Since i know you main Legion
I am just not going to enjoy that every game will be a slug/camp fest with the introduction of the new boon totems, and survivor perk buffs.
Also Killer games going in 2-3 minutes with the new built to last.
MD Ring should’ve also gotten changed. But yeah I agree people will still hate her but I felt bad for the reasonable people that wanted just an interactive battle against her.
Built to last is not gonna be that good in my opinion. Too much time in lockers.
Boon totems, i have no idea.
Built to last is still a useless perk I think. I can see it being good for medkits and flashlights.
It's already been tested, right now our play groups record is 3min 42 seconds. I played against a group that got out half over 2 minutes on the autohaven small map.
It's a very real thing.
What??? Did you record this match? Not that I don’t believe you.
No but you can try it yourself. Just run built to last, streetwise, green toolbox with double charge add-ons, and prove thyself. Then coordinate with your buddies what gens to do.
Yeah that does sound like a 3 minute match in a 4 man SWF lol.
Haven't gotten on killer yet but I've had at least one teammate with a key every survivor match so far, this is gonna be a brutal few weeks (still better than before the instaheal/toolbox nerfs ig)
Shirtless Felix? AHHHH! How could you suggest such a thing, now that's all I want! 😍
But anyway, I'm definitely excited. There's something coming for Cheryl that I'm putting back some money to buy. Something I've been waiting since Silent Hill release for... 😏
17 more days where i can play dbd, good to know.
inb4 people call me a spirit or slinger main. The answer is no.
Look at it this way.......its only 13 more days til Halloween Kills 😉
That's a long time to wait for Wraith's nerf, although it is not enough of a nerf.
I'm not gonna be able to watch it in theaters, and im not in amercia so i can't watch it on peacock:( But it'll still be cool though im sure.
Ah that sucks! I'm sorry.