Blood debt is terrible survivor challenge

Blood debt is only challenge that already taking me over a week to complete, and I am currently only at 4/10

If I am playing as always, killer just leaves me every time and switches to other survivor, so sometimes I am not even hooked once, not to mention the tunneling and other minor things that decreasing the chances of doing this challenge.

So my other option is to playing bad on purpose, which means loosing the game for my teammates, which I don't want to do.

Why does nobody talking about it? It's awfully designed challenge with incredible numbers, it could be changed to safe unhooks/protection hits or just decreasing the numbers and it will be fine.

Comments

  • I hate it as well, I physically just have to run at the killer to begin a chase at game start, a loud notification will get them drawn to you.

    Honestly the worst type of challenge, most of the time I just have to force myself to go down early just so I have a chance of getting 1 in a match.

    Swf can help alot though, as you can unhook the person who uncooked you twice, so its possible to get 4 in a match, or if you're like me get 1 every 5+matches lol