Breaking Pinhead chain for controller
i don't know about others but as controller player when i need to break the chain soon after i drop the pallet. its R1 and it will vault to killer instead of breaking chain. can you have some other button to do that instead? its so annoying
i think this annoying same as healing teammate when they are down at the pallet xD instead of healing them we mostly throw the pallet down
Comments
R2 never gets used i dont know why they dont change it to that
It's incredibly annoying. I've made a post in the feedback section about this before. I'm on PC but I normally play with a controller for survivor. I have to switch to mouse and keyboard controls for matches against Pinhead. It's a pretty dumb oversight in the control scheme.
You can change these controls. I'm on PS4 and for me breaking the chains is R2 while vaulting is R1. When I get in a chase with Pinhead I just hold down both R2 and L1 (run) constantly, then when I come to a vault it's just a quick tap of R1 with my index finger and I'm golden.
I think you just need to make sure that "Actions" is on a different button than "Pick Up Item/Secondary Action" (can't fully remember if those are the proper names.)
Just remap the controls in settings, lol
You can remap the buttons but the devs really should have thought ahead and made it so you don't need to change your default controls just for a single killer.