How it'll be possible to buy Auric Cells?

Does anyone know how it will be possible to buy a new currency (Auric Cells)? Will it be a steam wallet or maybe somehow through the DbD website?

Comments

  • It'll probably be purchasable through Steam wallet as a premium currency.
  • probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

  • @LycanCHKN said:
    probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

    Hmhm I do not know whether to top up my wallet and prepare ...

  • @LycanCHKN said:
    probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

    In "Store" in game there is an overlap called "Auric Cells packs" so I don't think so that It'll be steam page

  • @Aftertaste said:

    @LycanCHKN said:
    probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

    Hmhm I do not know whether to top up my wallet and prepare ...

    Throwing your money now or later is kinda the same tho.
    You don't have to be so eager to give money lol.

  • @Runiver said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @LycanCHKN said:
    probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

    Hmhm I do not know whether to top up my wallet and prepare ...

    Throwing your money now or later is kinda the same tho.
    You don't have to be so eager to give money lol.

    But I'm I love Kate <3 She'll be my main. This DLC is awesome in my opinion

  • You can buy her with shards tho, aka not a single dollar spended.
    For the auric cells button, imo it will redirect you to a steam page but nobody knows for sure yet.

  • @LycanCHKN said:
    You can buy her with shards tho, aka not a single dollar spended.
    For the auric cells button, imo it will redirect you to a steam page but nobody knows for sure yet.

    But now I'm collecting PB for her so I'm gonna buy her

  • @LycanCHKN said:
    You can buy her with shards tho, aka not a single dollar spended.
    For the auric cells button, imo it will redirect you to a steam page but nobody knows for sure yet.

    The grind is super long tho. For the whole time I played on PTB, I only managed to buy a recolored default short for Feng lol.

  • 1000 cells - 5euro

  • paganSK said:

    1000 cells - 5euro

    Actually I'm pretty sure for prices they said it was 500 for 5USD. So that's 4.25 euros for 500. Not 5 euros for 1,000.
  • @Soren i never said that it won't be a grind lol. i'm just saying that if you want a character sooner o later you can get it for free if you put time into the game.

  • @Aftertaste said:

    @LycanCHKN said:
    probably there will be a steam page with every auric cell pack available for purchase

    Hmhm I do not know whether to top up my wallet and prepare ...

    If you are desperate to give away money, you can give it me too, I will take care of it :wink: