More Yui Skins
Now.
Now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please! @Peanits @not_Queen please more skins for the goat!
The feedback is very clear, players want more skins for Yun-Jin Lee. That's yui right?
The Fire Moon festival skin for Yun-Jin is really clean but I was a little disappointed to see that Oni had got one but Yui did not.
NO! We need more Jeff skins.
But Jeff got one in the last rift and now this upcoming rift. Not fair, more Yui NOW!
IIRC Yui's the only original survivor who hasn't gotten a new set this year, so she is due for something new fairly soon.
I know yui doesn't really wear traditional Feminine clothes. But I'd love to see her in a kimono or yukata. You can still be feminine and badass after all
She already has more than Jeff so it’s safe to say she has enough
I only like her default head. Some outfits are nice but heads are kinda bad to me.