I just realized...

that soon I have to look out for totems in my killer matches. I was so focused on the killer changes on this ptb that I havent really realized it. And there is no excuse or defense on my part because now I will have to hear the "Just do bones" argument. And it is a fair one, because killers always said that to survivors.

Ok, you won this one. Gotta admit defeat where you have to...

Comments

  • I would do bones if I could. But you kind of blow it out temporarily instead of destroying the bone. So, you will end up doing more bones than any individual survivor ever did.


    That argument is as bad as it is petty. Just like a survivor main. Ayy, I kid, I kid. Just joking. You know I love survivors.

  • @SirGando said:

    that soon I have to look out for totems in my killer matches. I was so focused on the killer changes on this ptb that I havent really realized it. And there is no excuse or defense on my part because now I will have to hear the "Just do bones" argument. And it is a fair one, because killers always said that to survivors.

    Ok, you won this one. Gotta admit defeat where you have to...

    It's probably joke, but I will go for it anyway.

    4 players (3rd POV) against 1 player (1st POV).

    Multiple perks + item to help find it vs 0 help.

    Infinite number of use vs 1 time use.

    Yeah, seems same to me. Just do bones and git gud.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I would do bones if I could. But you kind of blow it out temporarily instead of destroying the bone. So, you will end up doing more bones than any individual survivor ever did.

    That argument is as bad as it is petty. Just like a survivor main. Ayy, I kid, I kid. Just joking. You know I love survivors.

    this post is intentionally a bit sarcastic but im actually serious. It just doesnt sit right with me, that i have to "cleanse" totems as a killer. I know it sounds biased, but I actually enjoy playing killer and survivor. Such a change in gameplay is to drastic imo.

  • How much BP u get from destroyed boon totems? Also do u get badge points when u destroy them?

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/284810/i-just-realized

    It's probably joke, but I will go for it anyway.

    4 players (3rd POV) against 1 player (1st POV).

    Multiple perks + item to help find it vs 0 help.

    Infinite number of use vs 1 time use.

    Yeah, seems same to me. Just do bones and git gud.

    Yes, the post is intentionally sarcastic but im serious with the essence of it.

  • @SirGando said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2536307#Comment_2536307

    Yes, the post is intentionally sarcastic but im serious with the essence of it.

    So was I. You just can't really compare it. Do bones work for survivors, because you need to do it once and you have time to do it. Killer would have to do it over and over again and he doesn't have time to do it.

  • @SirGando said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2536301#Comment_2536301

    this post is intentionally a bit sarcastic but im actually serious. It just doesnt sit right with me, that i have to "cleanse" totems as a killer. I know it sounds biased, but I actually enjoy playing killer and survivor. Such a change in gameplay is to drastic imo.

    Luckily for me, doing totems is the fun part of survivor. So, bringing that to killer actually excites me a bit. I am IMMUNE!