These are...interesting choices. Ilike Scary Movie and Scream a lot, Sidney, Cindy, or Brenda would be cool. I'd love to see them in the game. Messing around with the killer like Brenda did to Cindy in Scary Movie 3 sounds like a dream.
Until Dawn would be amazing i wanna play as Emily who was my fav survivor in the game and she could have some good perks involving the flare gun as well
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Riverdale ain't really scary, but they do the murder mystery thing alright.
I want new viable killers, not new broken survivor perks in my game!
Scary Movie is a very close second though.
Sidney for the win!
Any of those walking dead characters listed would be awesome.
Out of the list, the couple from Conjuring. Good films.
Although I would prefer Quint from Jaws.
James A Janisse
ok
Sidney from Scream 100000000000%
Cindy from scary movie would be sooo funny and I would buy her
Lastly, definitely a purge character, love that franchise!
Overall though it has to be Sidney to get my vote, scream is my all time favourite franchise.
These are...interesting choices. Ilike Scary Movie and Scream a lot, Sidney, Cindy, or Brenda would be cool. I'd love to see them in the game. Messing around with the killer like Brenda did to Cindy in Scary Movie 3 sounds like a dream.
Until Dawn would be amazing i wanna play as Emily who was my fav survivor in the game and she could have some good perks involving the flare gun as well
HERBERT WEST! Best movie character ever!