Lol it doesn't matter anymore
TF why cant i delete a post?
TF why cant i delete a post?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Grade has nothing to do with your SBMM rank.
Grades have nothing to do with matchmaking, additionally you cannot go down grades so they aren't comparable to ranks.
Ohhhhh, I see, thanks for the clarification :)
So is it just completely random who I face? Because all I'm seeing are toxic SWF squads who don't stop clicking their flashlights lmaoo
It is not random. It is based on escapes/kills/time, appearently.
Whaaaa??? It really doesn't seem like that.
No, it's Skill-Based Matchmaking. Goes down when you do bad and up when you do good.
Lol again, it really doesn't seem like that because all I'm facing are toxic SWFs.
How well do you do on average?