Possible speed hacker
I aren't sure if it was or not but I have just been against an Adam who seemed to be really fast even whilst injured and I aren't sure if he was speed hacking or not. It might have just been me but he looked like he was going too fast for a survivor. No sprint burst or lithe or anything like that btw in his build set up. Not sure what to do should I submit a ticket or not.
Comments
Not sure you can do anything without actual video proof, even screenshots aren't enough.
But you can try submitting a ticket with all the details, including screenshots if you have, where if you happen to have video proof, then they can do something about it.
@douggie123 You can submit video evidence here, just follow the steps and submit and they'll take a look at it.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new