What happend with the Old Oni Theme ?

hi,

as you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaVUQ0cHCY

Does anyone know why this no longer exists or what happened to it ? or why it has been changed ?

Comments

  • A little while ago there was a bug that made the killer's POV chase music match that of the survivor when it came to killers with their own chase/theme music. This was ofc most noticeable on Demogorgon and Oni.

    I think the developers left it in as they prefered it this way and made all other subsequent chase musics the same on both sides from that point onward. Either that, or it was an intentional change and not a bug that was left in

  • @Brokenbones said:

    A little while ago there was a bug that made the killer's POV chase music match that of the survivor when it came to killers with their own chase/theme music. This was ofc most noticeable on Demogorgon and Oni.

    I think the developers left it in as they prefered it this way and made all other subsequent chase musics the same on both sides from that point onward. Either that, or it was an intentional change and not a bug that was left in

    I think it's a shame because it was very good and beautifully dramatic. Thanks for the answer

  • I believe that version was only used in the Oni's ptb. The one we hear now has always been on live servers to my knowledge.