slight hatch fix
IF THE GATES ARE OPEN YES ONLY WHEN THERE OPEN the hatch closes after 30 seconds or if a survivor is standing on it for more then 3 seconds it closed reason I'm asking this is because ive had multiple hostage games were the person on the hatch refused to leave unless I walked there way or hit them this slight change makes it more balanced it wont affect the rule if slugged you cant be grabbed and use it if you can make it while down you deserve it but for the ones that tebag on it refuse to leave unless the killer sees them use it and goes near them it then forces them to try and use the gate against a very annoyed killer who could just slug them and leave them to bleed out for it
Comments
Well if you can slug them and leave them to bleed out for it then there you have your solution. If you know they're teabagging on the hatch waiting for you to come close and hit them then just do it. I think the devs said that they won't make the hatch killer sided as it's supposed to be a free escape for the last survivor.
And why do you want to make the hatch killer sided? This isn't a fix, but rather a major nerf to survivors and a major buff to killers.
Because sometimes there is no other way for the survivor to survive other than to camp the hatch. If the exit gates are too far away and the killer is camping the hatch. Then I would rather see the killer getting punished for hatch-camping.
@redsopine1 Then I would want the killer punished if he hatch camp when the exit gates are closed.