Infinite Myers, explanation
So I had a match where everything seemed to be going good, three gens done, no hooks, one injury and then I thought, man this Myers might definitely lose this game, until i thought, why hasn't this Myers used his stalking ability, then it dawned on me, he has infinite tier three Myers, as soon as I thought it, their it was, but what made matters worse was that he was able to mori everybody, is that a thing every time you play Myers? I think Myers mori is worse then a regular mori, sometimes I just don't get this game, who complained so much about Myers to the point where the devs decided to give Myers a infinite and mori abilities, then they threw in wallhacks, I thought the initial idea was a hide and seek type of game, it's hard to hide from wall hacks, why do killers always want more, I mean speed, abilities, perks and add-ons isn't enough, it's like killers just want to be op and survivors should just know how to play, everybody's not amazing at this game and it's definitely not fun when killers down you, then shake their heads, like killers being faster with abilities isn't the reason why you was able to catch me, killers react like killers and survivors have the same movement speed, give survivors more speed, then I'll like to see how many killers taunt and shake their heads no
Comments
Ah, so Judith's Tombstone.
Hide in a locker when he's close. He cannot mori you if you hide in one, at all. Force him to hook you and buy so much more time for your entire team.
I like posts like these, keep it up
Kinda on the survivors to notice what he is doing here and react accordingly
Double Iri Myers has to stalk 3 full survivors and some change to activate. Also he moves slower, (until the PTB goes live ๐).
Can't get hit on hook if you never have to be put on a hook to begin with
nice bait, but kinda obvious.
But isn't that a dumb way to play, dbf has went from being chased and throwing down pallets, to jumping in a locker to avoid a mori