Totems that Cannot be snuffed
There are certain Boon totems that the killer cannot snuff. The one in house basement is a prime example. Three games in a row this totem cannot be snuffed.
Tagged:
Mod
There are certain Boon totems that the killer cannot snuff. The one in house basement is a prime example. Three games in a row this totem cannot be snuffed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR said they can be relit anyway so let's make them permanent :^)
jk
Because unlcleansable totems weren't enough, we've now decided to make killers have the same issue
-someone at bhvr somewhere, maybe if you squint
let's see if they disable badham till approximately new year's eve now
Maybe they'll get it fixed by live release?
I hope not I don't wanna play on Badham for a long time :)
'maybe they'll get it fixed by live release' Karu, you play this game longer than I, do you really believe that?
There's belief and then there's very vague hope :')
Unrelated but I kinda chuckled the first time I saw "snuff Totem" because I accidentaly read "sniff Totem".
Nobody:
You to a blue totem:
It's a known issue mentioned in the patchnotes: