Idea to NERF swf with reward system.

Survivors get a 10% increase in bloodpoints per perk that they do not have have in common with their swf teammates in pre lobby.

I think it will encourage survivors to run different builds and won't have a feel bad factor.

10% is just an example, value could be anything tbh.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I'd be okay if they give solo survivors a 100% BP boost for their troubles. Solo survivor can be the most horrendous thing in this game and can truly feel like its you vs the killer and other survivors

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    SWF is fine.

    I feel like you read the title and nothing else.

  • You're probably right that the Devs probably won't do something like that although aren't they doing something similar to encourage ppl to pick killer/survivor?. But saying swf is fine is weird because it's irrelevant...even if this change happened swf would still be fine...it would barely affect it. Just some bonus BP for everyone really.