Shouldn't cages count as hook rescues also
So I'm wanting to complete those hook save challenges and got saved by a Jill she gets caged by Pyramid head and I rescue he so why doesn't it add progress I saved her didn't I and by the way she lasted more then 10 seconds meaning it was safe so why didn't it progress.
Comments
I don't see a problem with having one killer who gets around using hooks. It's kinda his unique thing. And even then, its situational
Cause Behavior,
I've made multiple posts in feedback asking them to include cage rescues in challenges since PH came out because his cages make completing tome challenges take that extra frustrating bit longer. The "unhook someone that unhooked you earlier in the match" is already annoying enough, then throw in the cages and it makes it even more frustrating. All they have to do is change it to safely rescue someone so both hooks and cages count.
No, cage of atonements are not hooks, that's the benefit to them, because hook perks do not activate.
Are you sure you want pyramid head to be able to use pop and devour more effectively
Guys you aren't getting what he means, hes talking for challenge progression. Not making them work with perks.
CAGES NEED TO COUNT TOWARDS HOOK CHALLENGES
It's likely the perks come from the same code trying to determine when there's a hook made.
No, you will not get away with these challenges so easy.
I wonder if they just don't know how to code them to count as hooks. It would just be a simple quality of life change since there are so many perks for both sides that revolve around hooks.