Can we have Terry Crews as a survivor?
Does anyone else agree with me or am I alone in this quest? I feel like they would be a great survivor
Does anyone else agree with me or am I alone in this quest? I feel like they would be a great survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, doesn’t fit the game’s theme.
Ash’s movies are pretty comedic, but the genre is still “horror”, I guess.
Terry was in the movie called "Gamer" and that was the most horrific movie to ever come to date.
Bad horrific, not horror horrific
Perk idea old spice instantly kills any filthy killers