Me seeing the "Q&A submissions" notification

Untitled Image

my fingers are ready

(please don't be too soon I've still got the PTB update to work through :'))

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If you're struggling...I can do the QA one for you.

  • @Mandy said:

    If you're struggling...I can do the QA one for you.

    I'll have to wait and see but I should be able to manage it- the summaries only take me a couple hours at most thankfully and I can skeleton draft it all out too.

    If it gets too much I'll send you a message, though, alongside a couple more animal pics. Thanks for the offer :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2531873#Comment_2531873

    I'll have to wait and see but I should be able to manage it- the summaries only take me a couple hours at most thankfully and I can skeleton draft it all out too.

    If it gets too much I'll send you a message, though, alongside a couple more animal pics. Thanks for the offer :)

    For sure, let me know and I can help you out.