After 672 hours, I finally got to Rank 1 as Killer.
I feel satisfied enough that I wanted to tell everyone. Now I am in the cool club.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003563235/screenshot/958597757964287597
I feel satisfied enough that I wanted to tell everyone. Now I am in the cool club.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003563235/screenshot/958597757964287597
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...yeah, guy wanted to bond a bit so let's talk about ourselves xD so cliche.
Good job @se05239 ! Which Killer got you there in the end?
That's good on you. I've never been good at being on the receiving end of the toxic attitude and back when I first started playing, when the true infinites were a thing, there was a shitload of it. And that toxic mentality has only gotten worse over the years and I've tried on occasion to get to Rank 1, only to stop at 5-8 because I cannot handle it.
The Spirit was the one. I've tried with various others like Clown, Doctor and Huntress (and Nurse, but I get motion sickness from playing my sweet Legacy 3 Nurse..) but the Spirit.. never felt like I got looped into oblivion or bullshitted.
And now you will never do it again
Not with these queues, I ain't.