I have finally converted to a Bald Dwight main.

I was a p3 bloody Claudette who was levelling Dwight for his perks and decided to be bald for the event. I got Claudettes clothes through hard(ish) work and I was bored of her. Bald Dwight is a meme character and P3 Claudette is a stealth character. I have now converted to a bald Dwight main with the yellow shirt and the pants that go with the shirt. And I'll never go back to Claudette. Another big reason why I changed was because Dwight has better chasing perks. SB, SC, Iron Will and Botany knowledge all tier 3 and Claudette only has Botany knowledge, SC, We'll make it and Kindred. I'm not that alturistic since I get tunneled way too often. Ask me ur questions or my brother Dwights tell me the ways of the Bald Dwight/ >:O

Comments

  • So you wanna be McLean?

  • My bald, Dwight friend, when you are bald Dwight, you are not merely bald and Dwight... you are Bald Dwight!
  • @Cetren said:
    My bald, Dwight friend, when you are bald Dwight, you are not merely bald and Dwight... you are Bald Dwight!

    The fuh?

  • Do you have the true Bald Dwight or the imposter Bald Dwight?

  • @Milo said:
    Do you have the true Bald Dwight or the imposter Bald Dwight?

    Imposter probably but I still look thicc and lack hair.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Milo said:
    Do you have the true Bald Dwight or the imposter Bald Dwight?

    Imposter probably but I still look thicc and lack hair.

    Imposter is the red glasses one. But PERFECT ENOUGH

  • @Milo said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Milo said:
    Do you have the true Bald Dwight or the imposter Bald Dwight?

    Imposter probably but I still look thicc and lack hair.

    Imposter is the red glasses one. But PERFECT ENOUGH

    I'm still almost as thicc as the pengting Quentin.