Finally a reason to play Survivor
When this patch hits live my next Survivor games will be full-on Totem cleansing builds. Not Boons or blessing, strictly cleansing. Inner Strength+Counterforce+Clarivoyance+Small Game with a map. Hope there anren't any Hexes or Boons in the match.
Comments
You're practicing in the arts of a nancy-main?
I will become one with the Totem. I see the Totem. I taste the Totem. I live for the destruction of the Totem.
That and Lockermaster Dwight will be all I'm playing for the next few weeks once 5.3.0 drops.
Then you better beat your teammates to the totems because apparently survivors being able to cleanse Boon Totems is a bug, not a feature. If someone sets up a boon then only the one who set it or the killer can remove it.
The "do bones" prophecy is finally coming
Considering your name i am suprised you do not like circle of healing
he only likes bad heals man. He loves self care.
Wow calm down Satan
I main Nurse, Doctor and Plague. On Survivor I run Self Care on Nancy and combo it with Solidarity and No Mither.
May I interest you in joining our cause, brother?
Give in to the temptations, the bones, they speak to you.
You hear it's call.
Sod the boons, im still having fun with flashbangs. Last thing they're expecting when they're chasing a Jake ๐
I remember similar threats to tunnel/camp everyone from killer mains when the changes (nerf) happened to ruin. The boon totems might not even launch as is, and y'all are already planning to stage a 4th grade revolt. ๐
Clarivoyance is a garbage tier perk. Pretty hilarious that they introduce a perk for cleansing totems with the survivor who is also introducing boon totems. Besides that, the effect is straight up trash though.
You have my sword, brother.