Totem's hunters

I like searching and breaking totems. And after the update, I will probably break the boon totems too. Blood points will not be superfluous.

Will you break the boon totems?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No, why would you purposely get rid of ur teammates perks?

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    No, why would you purposely get rid of ur teammates perks?

    Bloodpoints

  • No clue. Probably? I do not have much of a choice.

  • @Taingaran said:

    I like searching and breaking totems. And after the update, I will probably break the boon totems too. Blood points will not be superfluous.

    Will you break the boon totems?

    I don't think u can break boon totem, but i definitely clean dull ones. So if boon squad gets disappointed i don't care.

  • You can't cleanse a Boon Totem, only the killer can snuff out the Boon. Or the Survivor that placed the Boon can move it to another totem.

  • i might cleanse then. depends if i see them or not.

  • @Taingaran said:

    I like searching and breaking totems. And after the update, I will probably break the boon totems too. Blood points will not be superfluous.

    Will you break the boon totems?

    In the first week, definitely.

  • @Mandy said:

    You can't cleanse a Boon Totem, only the killer can snuff out the Boon. Or the Survivor that placed the Boon can move it to another totem.

    Is it glitched on the PTB? As Dowsey was able to cleanse a teammates Boon totem last night when he was playing.

  • RIP Inner Strength and Counterforce? Not sure this was a well thought out decision, making boon totems have to be applied to hex and dull totems.

  • @Mandy said:

    You can't cleanse a Boon Totem, only the killer can snuff out the Boon. Or the Survivor that placed the Boon can move it to another totem.

    Will there be additional ways to get bloodpoints if there are now fewer totems for cleansing?