We need a global healing nerf
The maximum healing bonus should be capped at 100%.
Prevents healing perk combos from getting out of control.
The maximum healing bonus should be capped at 100%.
Prevents healing perk combos from getting out of control.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the only real cap should be instances of itself, similar to We'll Make It. If you want to bring Botany, Circle of Healing, Desperate Measures and Self Care for a fast heal I could stomp out, then that means I don't gotta worry about any exhaustion perks or other would be second chance perks.
Stacking regular healing perks doesn't tip the scales significantly, I do it myself frequently
This new boon though, this is just bonkers. THIS one should be capped.
I think that stacking perks and medikits to heal in few seconds (even in a chase, multiple times) is not that different from insta heals, dead hard and other second chances perks. You sacrifice more slots, but you gain multiple speed boosts when get hit. Also, with the perk that can regive you item charges back, and the New boon totem one (for now literally broken), the situation can became unfair and problematic. Good teams can stay injure and win to be efficient and not lose time Healing. However, heling multiple times il few seconds remove all risks and make it more survivor side that already is.