Strange encounter today...
Has anyone encountered a Basement Bub that wouldn't leave his cave, even after his hooked survivors died? Two of the remaining survivors in our game ended up escaping without encountering the killer. I'm just confused rn.
Has anyone encountered a Basement Bub that wouldn't leave his cave, even after his hooked survivors died? Two of the remaining survivors in our game ended up escaping without encountering the killer. I'm just confused rn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He was guarding his chest. Those survivors shouldn't have tried to touch Bubba's chest.
I faced one a few months ago who hooked 2 in basement and then didn't come out again. Free escape for me and other survivor albeit I switched places on basement hook ๐
The AFK Bubba tactic
This used to happen a lot back in 2017/2018. I would watch people on LF just rush to the basement and stay there waiting for people to come down. They ignored me above basement even if close enough to hit/down.
I dont see as much of it now, but it def used to be a thing that happened a couple of times a month to me.
Thats just B.U.B.B.A
Buddy U Better Back Away, because that chest is m i n e
Last time that happened I was playing Hillbilly and gave that chest guardian a taste of his own medicine.
That is beautiful.