When does SBMM start working?
This system has been out for over a month and I am still getting killers stacking quad slowdown perks and survivors who refuse to do generators. So when does it start working and giving me actual team mates?
This system has been out for over a month and I am still getting killers stacking quad slowdown perks and survivors who refuse to do generators. So when does it start working and giving me actual team mates?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you... Increase your mmr?
It doesnt.
Thats really weird, because I still escape plenty through hatch, do gens, run the killer for what should be 4-5 gens(its not because my team doesn't do them), and my MMR still gives me bad team mates :thinking:
Do I increase my MMR by running DH/DS/BT every match? So far, it seems to be perk based matchmaking, not skill.
Or better yet, shouldn't I be getting killers who aren't stacking quad slowdown since my MMR is so low and instead going against baby killers? o.O