Is there any place for community to contribute in-game translation?
Hi, I'm a Dead by Daylight player from Thailand. I have been playing since I heard the Thai localization was available.
At the beginning, I know that it's may be harder things to create a satisfied level of new function to the game.
But for now and even in the latest PTB patch (5.3.0). It seems like there's many many more typo and mistranslated across items, add-ons, perks, maps, The Archive, Characters' lore, in-game objective, HUD, settings, and more... And no-one caring about them because the other localization is not the mainstream for this game.
Some of them I have reported here: PC (Steam) - Several missing Thai language display — Dead By Daylight. But no update from official.
I think it would be great if there's an isolated website, like Crowdin, or a separated thread/category for translating and localization, that can let community make game health more better than present.
Would be great if I get any response from official.
P.S. I'm happy to fix the Thai translation for charity. Please inbox me.
Comments
We have a team for localisations and we are not hiring at the present time, thank you for your interest though. If you do find any errors please create a bug report with the information. However, we are aware that the PTB localisation is not yet fully completed, this is under Known Issues in the Patch Notes.