I'd have liked a "Other, explain" option. I don't think the Ruin and Undying combo needs a buff or a nerf. It's fine the way it is in most Killers, but in others feels way too oppressive at times. That's mostly fault of RNG, very convenient maps and high mobility Killers.
I don't see a way for it to get changed that doesn't make it worse in both ends of the spectrum.
I'd have liked a "Other, explain" option. I don't think the Ruin and Undying combo needs a buff or a nerf. It's fine the way it is in most Killers, but in others feels way too oppressive at times. That's mostly fault of RNG, very convenient maps and high mobility Killers.
I don't see a way for it to get changed that doesn't make it worse in both ends of the spectrum.
practically all other hexes need changes, some really need a major buff (like the ones in the ptb, maybe a little more tho), some others a complete rework (like the lullaby, yes please)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin needs a slight nerf in my opinion. Undying is fine.
######### I didn’t see the nerf pig section until after I voted.
Now boon totems are affecting all survivors it needs to go back to the old ways imo.
I'd have liked a "Other, explain" option. I don't think the Ruin and Undying combo needs a buff or a nerf. It's fine the way it is in most Killers, but in others feels way too oppressive at times. That's mostly fault of RNG, very convenient maps and high mobility Killers.
I don't see a way for it to get changed that doesn't make it worse in both ends of the spectrum.
Sorry bout that, i can type one in
It's ok. I don't like running it a lot because it get's really old after a while, but I don't see it as a particular issue.
I hear your argument and sounds to me like Pig is the main cause of this. Let's just take her weapon away.
Ruin is a bit too good. Undying is perfect.
ummm, in which time are you living? its september 2021 just to remind you. undying died a while ago.
I think Ruin - Undying is fine. I think Ruin - Undying - Tinkerer is not fine.
Undying died is my new favorite sentence
Pig players walking into the next patch full knowingly awaiting for her nerf
Just because survivors have OP combinations doesn't excuse killers having them.
Tinkerer needs a Nerf. Ruin/Undying itself is alright, Tinkerer is (and even was before the Undying-Nerf) the problematic Perk of the Combo.
Can you eleaborate?
NO.
I don’t think ruin/undying will be used as much if boon totems go live in their current state.
NO
No
practically all other hexes need changes, some really need a major buff (like the ones in the ptb, maybe a little more tho), some others a complete rework (like the lullaby, yes please)
The combo isn't OP in mid-high ranks, but I understand the frustration from people who don't already know totems spawns/finding techniques.
Honestly, gen regression should get a buff of some kind, but I don't think buffing Ruin is the way - though I wouldn't mind a slight rework.