FIX PINHEAD, CANT SOLVE THE BOX

So can you fix it so theres isnt infinite chains attacking me when trying to solve the box, just had about 30 non stop spawning on me with no break at all so I couldn't solve the box. No one could stop the hunts because of this bug, fix it.

Comments

  • CLING CLING CLING

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So can you fix it so theres isnt infinite chains attacking me when trying to solve the box, just had about 30 non stop spawning on me with no break at all so I couldn't solve the box. No one could stop the hunts because of this bug, fix it.

    No more I came becuz u didnt opened the box

  • Did they really spawn after you started solving the box?

    ptherwise it’s not a bug. Once you hold the Box a personal chase hunt starts for you. You gotta time it right/dodge the chain and then start solving the box before a new chain spawns, during the interaction no new chains should spawn. if they do, make a clip and create a bug report.

  • @Mooks said:

    Did they really spawn after you started solving the box?

    ptherwise it’s not a bug. Once you hold the Box a personal chase hunt starts for you. You gotta time it right/dodge the chain and then start solving the box before a new chain spawns, during the interaction no new chains should spawn. if they do, make a clip and create a bug report.

    It was just constant, the closest I got was half way then got bombed by chains again, by the time I get one chain off I was hit by another, and another. There just wasnt a down time, it's not every game its happening but when it does you might as well give up as it's a constant 3v1 unable to solve it or do anything. Its clearly a bug as it's not every game

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527541#Comment_2527541

    It was just constant, the closest I got was half way then got bombed by chains again, by the time I get one chain off I was hit by another, and another. There just wasnt a down time, it's not every game its happening but when it does you might as well give up as it's a constant 3v1 unable to solve it or do anything. Its clearly a bug as it's not every game

    this was reported but not acknowledged but marked as ‚more info needed‘

    so I think a clip is really needed for this.. if not more (addons etc used by the killer, logs…)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528012#Comment_2528012

    this was reported but not acknowledged but marked as ‚more info needed‘

    so I think a clip is really needed for this.. if not more (addons etc used by the killer, logs…)

    As a console player it's hard to actually do that, while some clips are possible there are common issues with doing so and not the easiest of things to do mid match. But yeah that game was dreadful, not one person could stop it lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528024#Comment_2528024

    As a console player it's hard to actually do that, while some clips are possible there are common issues with doing so and not the easiest of things to do mid match. But yeah that game was dreadful, not one person could stop it lol

    If you ay on Playstation 4 or 5 than making a clip isn't even that hard.

    You can choose to record before the match start or even after the match you can choose to save it.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2528286#Comment_2528286

    If you ay on Playstation 4 or 5 than making a clip isn't even that hard.

    You can choose to record before the match start or even after the match you can choose to save it.

    On xbox you have up to 15mins, but it's not like I knew it was going to be bugged that game, plus xbox sometimes have game capture issues (they might be fixed now) but I dont tend to try