Anyone else getting worse ping servers?

For whatever reason my ping has increased by about 10-20. My own personal connection hasn't changed at all so am I just constantly put on the wrong server or is the DBD servers getting worse?

Comments

  • I've noticed that before.

    I suggest getting GlassWire to check which server region you are connecting to.

    Mine used to connect me to ######### GERMANY of all places and I kept getting 200 ping. I was solo too, but I was playing with a friend who lived in Germany. So I was wondering if somehow the region got stuck in place even though I restarted the game.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I've noticed that before.

    I suggest getting GlassWire to check which server region you are connecting to.

    Mine used to connect me to ######### GERMANY of all places and I kept getting 200 ping. I was solo too, but I was playing with a friend who lived in Germany. So I was wondering if somehow the region got stuck in place even though I restarted the game.

    Assuming that's a pc thing I cant do on console?

  • It's a PC thing.

    If you're console, just do what I did and hope the next reset puts you back in your region.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527003#Comment_2527003

    It's a PC thing.

    If you're console, just do what I did and hope the next reset puts you back in your region.

    Iv reset multiple times, from the console and game. And my wifi Is running as usual when iv done my tests. I assume I'm put on Germany server instead of London bumping my ping that extra 10-20 every match

  • It happened to me yesterday, I played 3-4 matches with a ping never lower than 170, the only thing that solved it was restarting my router, after that it went back to the regular 60-70 ping

    No idea why that happened tho

  • Yeah... I am on PS4 and after the pinhead update I started getting awful ping despite having a pretty decent connection. I wonder if it has something to do with MMR.