Why am I getting so many hackers in my games?
I have faced 2 in the span of a day ...why is that?
I have faced 2 in the span of a day ...why is that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It might be really easy to cheat in this game, I'm unsure about how difficult it is but I am guessing that it is easier than cheating in gta at this point.
You are not the only one.
yeah, just faced one myself for the first time.
I guess anti-cheat is so weak that no one is afraid of using them. I just googled and it took me like 20 sec to find a cheat for current game version.
You´re not alone. Hacking has become so widespread that I´m currently on a break from killer.