So what new combos are you going to try with any of the new perks?😇
Killer or survivor builds?
Killer or survivor builds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to try unbreakable no mither soul guard at some point
inb4 ruin/undying lmao
I want to try the new built to last with plunderers and ace in the hole.
Randomness is very entertaining.
I'm unbreakable no mither flipflop and power struggle. Hopefully it stacks with in unbreakable.
Built to last + Inner Strength is going to be pretty OP.
vigil and sprint burst since the timer will be lower this combo will be better
What happens if you get hooked immediately 🤣
I meant with redone perks🤣
You could run headon as well😇
Depends on if the locker is close by... built to last seems like you are giving up current time to hurry up the endgame with toolboxes.
I see it more broken with good medkits and looping/taking aggro.
No mither was already increased not sure what unbreakable adds on to the combo.